R&D support services are specifically designed to meet the needs of individual organizations and provide preparation and processing of source financial documents either on or off-site. We can manage the day-to-day bookkeeping and data entry through the development of internal systems and controls and assist in the allocation of income and expenditure to ensure meaningful reports are available for management and key stakeholders.
These services extend to maintaining account reconciliations, maintenance of debtors, creditors, clearing accounts, payroll and salary sacrifice processes, and preparation of balance sheet, profit and loss and departmental reports. R&D support can also prepare special purpose and general purpose financial reports and coordinate the year-end process and submission of required returns.
Organizations may have the resources to complete some of these tasks and engage us in fulfilling the balance of work required so we offer support services as either a short or long term contract.
Specific duties relating our accounting and bookkeeping service are as follows:
- Processing Payments
- Processing Receipts
- Processing Payroll
- Superannuation Payments
- WSIB Calculations
- Source Deductions
- Bank Reconciliations
Over our 25+ years in business, we have worked in a wide variety of industries and have come to know that there is no one size fits all. Different organizations have their own unique needs, and we support our customers with the following software programs:
- QuickBooks, both desktop, and online versions
- Sage 50 and Simply Accounting
We can assist in finding the right complement for your business and provide setup, training and support services to you and your staff.
Here we have embraced the world of computerized systems, and as such, our experienced professionals can:
- Discuss with you the best system to implement to further your business
- Install and configure software to suit your purposes
- Recommend processes to make your computer system more secure
- Suggest accounting software applications suitable for your business
- Train clients to be self-sufficient users of a variety of software
- Instruct clients on how to prepare Annual Payment Summaries for employees
- Attend to annual adjustments to ensure that your figures are the same as your tax records
Other industry specific software can be accommodated.
Please feel free to contact us by telephone at 519-429-3800 or by completing the Support Request form below to let us help you make the right choice when it comes to both your accounting software and your ongoing accounting and bookkeeping needs.