Our Key Services
Opening your own business is exciting and thrilling. A methodical plan of action dictates whether a small business will make it or not. Success lies in the approach you take and we help you avoid the pitfalls that many small business owners make when starting.
I help you:
- Select a business structure that best fits your needs by evaluating tax advantages, legal exposure, ease of operation and portability should you need to relocate
- Select the right accounting software by evaluating your budget, needs and hardware
- Establish billing and collection procedures to maximize your cash flow
- Establish procedures to monitor and control costs
- Setup a home office so you can maximize your tax deductions
- Prepare and file all required provincial and local licenses and permits
- Prepare and file your application for your CRA Business Number
- Provide payroll and payroll tax-filing when you bring on your first employee
- Comply with employment laws so you don't get hit with fines and unhappy employees
- Identify your business insurance needs
- Develop a solid Partnership Agreement. This is an extremely important document for all new partnerships and will help prevent a tremendous amount of financial and emotional problems down the road
We have your best interest at hand and work for a lasting relationship with all our clients.