R&D Blog


Make sure your refunds and rebates aren’t held back. File your GST/HST returns!

As a GST/HST registrant, you are likely familiar with your responsibility to collect, report, and remit GST/HST on taxable supplies. But, did you know that you are required to file a GST/HST return with the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), even if you do not have any GST/HST to report or remit for a particular filing period? That means if you temporarily stop your business, you still need to file your GST/HST returns.

If you have not filed your GST/HST returns, any refund or rebate you are entitled to will be held until we receive your required returns. This includes your T2 corporation income tax refund if you are a corporation, and your T1 personal income tax refund if you are a sole proprietor or partnership.

It’s important to keep your taxes on track to receive the refunds and rebates you’re entitled to receive, when you’re expecting to receive them.

Remote Work Survey


No comments made yet. Be the first to submit a comment
Already Registered? Login Here
Tuesday, 07 December 2021

By accepting you will be accessing a service provided by a third-party external to https://robdale-svcs.ca/